When you need quick cash to handle an emergency like medical care, veterinary bills or dental emergencies, you don’t have time to wait for a lengthy loan approval. That’s why lots of folks living in Rock Hill, South Carolina choose to work with Woodvale Title Loans Lenders. We specialize in quick loans for anything and emergency cash. Applying for title loans in Rock Hill takes less than five minutes, and you can count on loan funds in a day or less in some instances. Cash from a title loan can be used for anything the borrower wants or needs, which provides the flexibility that most borrowers are looking for today. It’s also likely that you already meet most of the loan requirements without searching for a bunch of documents or financial forms. If you are the legal owner of a vehicle that’s in working condition, you could be considered for a car title loan if you hold the clear car title. Your lien free title provides the collateral needed to obtain Rock Hill title loans, which also helps you to get a larger loan offer with the best competitive interest rate.
What Items Are Needed to Apply for a Vehicle Title Loan?
• Your driver’s license to verify you meet the minimum age requirement of 18.
• A lien free title for your vehicle in your name.
• A working vehicle, which is suitable for collateral.
• Confirmation that you have a reliable source of income for payments.
Filling out an Easy Application Form
The online application form for title loans Rock Hill requires the following:
• Your phone number, name and home address with your zip code.
• An estimate of your vehicle’s mileage, the make, model and style with the year the car was made.
Applicants will receive an instant loan estimate directly after applying.
A loan representative from Woodvale Title Loans Lenders will give you a call to work through the qualifying process for title loans Rock Hill.
The representative will probably be asking you a couple of questions about your average monthly income and what type of payments you would feel comfortable making with your budget.
We’ll be glad to provide you with a selection of repayment plans based on the information you provide about your ability to repay the loan.
Typically, loan qualifying will only take a few minutes, and then, you will receive directions to the closest store where you can close your loan.
After arriving at the store, you will be asked to show your driver’s license, so we can confirm you meet the age requirement of 18 or older. You will also need to produce the hard copy of your vehicle title, so we can complete the collateral requirements for the loan.
Next, we will provide you with a legal contract, which states the interest rate on the loan, the minimum loan payment amounts and when the final payment comes due.
You are welcome to ask questions about the loan details and what your financial responsibilities are.
Once the contract is signed by the borrower and the lender, Woodvale Title Loans Lenders will pay the borrower the full loan amount.
• Unsecured loans pay out a specified lump sum amount to borrowers. Payments are usually made monthly, which include interest. Interest rates are typically higher than other types of loans because there is no collateral like a home or an automobile against the loan.
• A line of credit loan can be secured or unsecured. Borrowers do not normally receive a lump sum amount. Instead, they make draw against their credit limit as they need the money.
• Auto title loans like title loans Rock Hill pay out the full lump sum amount at closing. Borrowers must produce a lien free title as collateral for the loan because these are secured loans.
• Rock Hill auto title loans have shorter applications and are usually easier to qualify for than other types of loans.
• Loan approval on a car title loan is usually completed within a few minutes instead of hours or days like many other loans.
• Approved borrowers receive their title loan cash within a business day of submitting an application.
• Borrowers in South Carolina have the option of paying off their loans early without paying penalties or fees.
• Car title loan borrowers do not have to disclose the purpose for taking out a loan.
• Woodvale Title Loans Lenders carefully follow South Carolina title loan regulations to see that contracts disclose the full details of the loan with the interest rate.
• All borrowers are entitled to review and sign a paper contract at the loan closing and keep a copy for themselves.
• South Carolina car title loan laws provide borrowers with a minimum of 30 days to repay their loans. They may also take as long as four months to pay the loan in full if desired.
• State laws governing title loans Rock Hill regulate loan amounts. Customers could receive a loan offer, which is equal to or a little bit less than the current retail value of their vehicle offered as collateral.
• If you have lost or misplaced the paper title to your car, you can always request a duplicate vehicle title at the Motor Vehicles Department (MVD).
• You can also update your title for Rock Hill title loans by presenting your vehicle loan lien release at the MVD. They can print out a new lien free title, which is suitable for a car title loan.
If you need money to cover emergencies, pay down debt or improve your finances, check out auto title loans today.